Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Fun Weekend

We went to Ben and Joy's for dinner on Friday night. It was so fun. We had a yummy dinner of Joy's incredible ribs, homemade mashed potatoes, jello, corn, and salad. We ate until we were stuffed! Then we decided to make it a night out and got a babysitter.
Ben and Seth went to see Terminator and Joy and I went for a proper girls night out. We went and got pedicures! It was so nice. We couldn't remember the last time se got together and pampered ourselves like this.
Then we did what girls do best. We went shopping! I had saved up a little mad money so Joy went with me to find a cute new dress. I of course then had to get a bag and sandals to match. We had a blast. The night ended too soon.
Don't worry, the kids had a great time without us, thanks to Megan. James slept the whole time and Sam had a great time with Megan and his partner-in-crime, Haley.



We then got to go help Grandma M clean up her backyard on Saturday. We had fun being out in the sun. Here's a cute pic of my boys enjoying her great patio. I just love these boys. The one in the middle is especially cute! :)



We got to finish the weekend off with a fun dinner at our good friends, Don and Vickie's. My cousin Norah and her family were there too and it was a fun night filled with great food (my first time having Navajo Tacos and Buttermilk Syrup...yum yum!), cows, chickens, laughs, and great people. What a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love the new family photos!! You are too cute. I had so much fun playing with you on Friday night we need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete