It was especially fun to watch James get so into the fish this time. He was glued. He is growing up so fast! Those little minds are so fun to watch. You can tell there is so much going on in there.
The sharks were especially active today and would swim right in front of Sam and freak him out. He would just giggle with so much excitement he'd almost fall over everytime!
I love when we get to go do things as a family. I love spending time with the 3 men in my life. I love watching how much Seth loves it too. I don't think there's anything we wouldn't do for our boys. I am so grateful that I have an Eternal Family thanks to the Restored Gospel and the Priesthood. I can't imagine ever having to part with them. What a comfort to know that I never have to. I am so blessed!


You have had a busy day! Full of fun adventures. We need to go with you sometime to see the fishies. Haley and Ethan would love it. Maybe in the Fall. BTW Karen you are look'ng GOOD!
ReplyDelete