I am so glad I take my camera everywhere I go. I couldn't pass up this photo opportunity. Sam was so cute when he nodded off in the cart today at the store. It's hard to keep up with mom! Look at big man James loving all the attention!
Ahhhhh! One time Jordyn fell asleep in the high chair at my mom's house...but that's all I've gotten out of her. Sam is so cute!
Yeah, I'm really into this blog thing. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm doing something productive with my time even though I'm just waisting time. It's a nice way to preserve the memories right!?!
My blog template is Minima Lefty. It's worked pretty good for me. Also, I find that if I pick a background that is dark I can use lighter colors for the words, which I like. BUT, I don't like that I can't choose some of the other backgrounds because then you can't see my words.
love that kids can sleep anywhere. Wish I could fit in the cart and take a nap too.
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest!Love all the blog updates.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh! One time Jordyn fell asleep in the high chair at my mom's house...but that's all I've gotten out of her. Sam is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm really into this blog thing. I love it. It makes me feel like I'm doing something productive with my time even though I'm just waisting time. It's a nice way to preserve the memories right!?!
My blog template is Minima Lefty. It's worked pretty good for me. Also, I find that if I pick a background that is dark I can use lighter colors for the words, which I like. BUT, I don't like that I can't choose some of the other backgrounds because then you can't see my words.
James is so big! They grow so fast =)
ReplyDelete