James has to be one of the sweetest babies I've ever seen. (Okay, I know I am a little bias, but...) He wakes us so incredibly happy and ready for anything. Seth and I love the time we have with him in the early mornings before Sam gets up. He is so content, peaceful, and always waiting for attention, and when he gets it he is so bashful and cute. We are so grateful for our kids!

Okay this kid is the cutest. I love the picture that Meg took of him in his stroller.
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable. Thanks for your help, I had so much fun! I love how my blog turned out and it would still be so boring without your help. I like your new look by the way, it's very cute! It's a fun site hu? My friends blog took me to it, oh what's the name of that blog that has the poppy flowers? I forgot...
ReplyDeleteI love happy morning babies too. It just makes the day so much better when it starts out so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteAlso, love the post about the songs. I love singing to my girls and your most made my heart melt too. So cute!