Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Skate?



I had to stop what I was doing and help Sam out. He found and brought me these little skates that we picked up at a garage sale a year ago and said, "Skate?"
Seth and I have been rollerblading a lot lately. Seth pushing the stroller and zooming around while Sam says, "Weeeeee!" with me panting and struggling to catch up. Sam will bring us our skates now when he wants to go on a "walk". If I take a turn pushing the stroller he turns around and says, "where's my dad?"...like 'come on Mom, you are so slow!'
So when he brought these to me and realized they were his I had to take him out and see what he could do. It was so fun. I guess hockey will live on. Like father, like son. His Grandpa M will be so proud.

3 comments:

  1. I like the new look of the blog! The skating boy is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I read the entire thing. Cute! Cute! I have to say, we seem to be a like a little bit. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to clean and organize. Yup, it's true. I'm a freak about it. I love taking pictures of my kids. You're cute. I hope we can get to know each other better by blog stalking. We should also have a play date sometime. Jordyn would love it. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Incase you didn't figure it out, it's me, Sara...Norah's daughter-in-law....Jason's wife. (Yada Yada)

    ReplyDelete