We had a fun, little party with Grandma and Grandpa M for Sam's birthday. Early that day I let Sam go and pick out his cake (sorry I was too tired to make one bud!). We then came home and made his brithday shirt, decorated, and talked on the phone to Grandma and Grandpa T.
And so it begins...Sam got his first pair of Ice Hockey Skates for his birthday. I told Seth's Dad that he had to wait until Sam was 3, and he didn't miss a beat! :) Sam is so excited about his skates. He wants to be just like Dad. We were going to take him skating for his birthday, but ran out of time...as usual. We will have to take him soon. I think James will be soon to follow suit. He already carries Sam's hockey stick around the house hitting everything he possbily can!
That's so fun, I love when they want to be like Dad. It's nice that you're starting them out so early. They'll be super stars before you know it. And Sam looks so cute in his "3" shirt.
ReplyDeleteI love your family birthday shirts. What a fun tradition! What kind of shirt does Seth get on his birthday????
ReplyDelete