Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The "M" Family Party with Guest Star the Big S.C.

Saturday night was the big family party. It was a great. It took a lot of preparations but it was very worth it.
Each year I love going and helping Mom M get ready for the party. I get to wrap presents, reorganize things, clean out, and decorate. All things I love to do. I wasn't as much help as I would have liked to have been due to my sprained ankle. I wish I would have hurt it doing something heroic, or even cool, but you know me. I was just walking in the garage!
It was good to see Seth's side of the family again. I am really starting to get to know them and that's a good feeling. It involves all of his aunts and uncles on his Dad's side and their kids and their kids kids....and I love that it still doesn't total as many as are at my Family parties that only involve immediate family! :)
We have a family dinner, then a fun white elephant for the adults and the kids get to pick a gift. This year Grandma and Grandpa M got Santa to come! It was so fun. I knew that Sam was learning who Santa is but I had no idea that he really got it. (I guess it's all thanks to Dora and her Christmas special!)
If I could have changed anything about it....I wish James wouldn't have slept through it. I missed having him up!

Here's the video of Sam meeting Santa for the first time.


Huh, let's see what's in here...

I wanta see too....

Wow! That is great!


Santa even had a gift for Seth! I wonder how that happened! :)

What could it be?...

Oh man, the newest Galactic Hero Cinema Scene, Slave I. How did he know?!


Santa was so great. After handing out presents he sang songs with us. Sam was very into his Jingle Bells and now wants to sing it all the time.


Here's some fun shots of the family and our fun activities:





1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm sorry you sprained your ankle! What a bummer!

    ReplyDelete