Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lights!


We "stole" my niece Tressa from BYU this weekend. It was such a fun time. We ate out with her Friday night, watched movies, took her to Seth's hockey game (7:30 a.m. ycuk!), made her help me put out the rest of my Christmas lights, set her up on a date with and old friend of Seth's, made her help me sub in nursery, and so much more!
The weekend went way too fast but we had so much fun. We were so happy to have her. Sam especially liked it. He made sure that Tressa was always around and when she and Seth ran an errand Sam was so worried that Tressa was leaving (he could have cared less that Dad left!). :)

Here's us outside putting up the lights. We were racing the snow!







Sunday Tressa wanted to help me pick and outfit (I think it was a hint!) :) I didn't have a necklace I wanted to wear. I've seen people upcycle vintage jewelry. I have a necklace of my Grandma's that I've wanted to do that too. So Sunday morning I gave it a try. I think it turned out pretty good. I made me so happy to wear my Grandm's necklace! (My Grandma's necklace is the silver chains. I added the ribbon, flower with button, and pearls)

1 comment:

  1. Love your lights! Especially around the pillars. We were going to do that, but now we'll look like copy cats!
    Wish we could figure out what happened to the extention chords. The street doesn't look the same at all! We're so glad to live next door to you!

    ReplyDelete