Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Picture...

....is worth a 1,000 words.

My good friend Naomi is an amazing photographer. She took pictures of my boys for me. They turned out so well. She has an amazing ability to capture who a person really is in her photos. These are probably some of my favorite pictures of my boys ever because I can see who they are and I know I will always remember how they were at this stage because it literally got captured here.

You can check out her amazing work here on her blog. It's worth the trip.

Here's Sam-Sam





Here's Jimmy Boy



6 comments:

  1. Those are amazing. She totally captured them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them...Although there clothes seemed to disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! She's a great photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love the one of James in the sweater on the stool! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love Naomi and all her talents. I treasure the pictures she took of my family. Cute boys you have!

    ReplyDelete