Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gingerbread Cookies


My sweet sister-in-law brought us a Gingerbread Cookie kit for Christmas. The boys. Loved it and so did I. She made us the most delicious cookies and had a bag of yummy frosting, sprinkles, and goodies to put on them.

This is the first time Sam actually ate a cookie. It is usually is just like a trophy that he carries around and admires. You know it had to be good!







James loving every minute of his cookie and then every minute of what Sam didn't finish!



I found James on the counter downing some water. He was thirsty after all that sugar!

Sadly they were gone quickly. Here's the aftermath of it all. Gotta love when kids to "hands-on" things! I love Christmas and all it brings!

2 comments:

  1. Fun I want gingerbread cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun. Hope the sugar rush wasn't too bad!

    ReplyDelete