
This is the first time I've done a Gingerbread House with Sam (once again James slept through it!). It was a great Family night activity. Seth got to go to a Jazz game with his friend, so we invited our neighbors (who are our very good friends) over for some Christmas fun.
Sam loves Aubree and Aymee. It was cute to see Aubree and Sam get into it. I loved all the snitching! :)
This was my side....I know, I know, it could use some work!
The kids did this side. So cute....and yummy!
This is our beauiful house. Pretty good right?!
And about 5 minutes later this is what it looked like.
I love that you dedicated you side to me! Must me that you miss me and should be decorating GingerBread houses with me and mine...
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun. But all i am to you is "your neighbor", so so sad! :)
ReplyDelete