Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

2009 Was an amazing year. As I thought about it I just wanted to go through and refelct, record, and count my blessings. It's been quite an adventure looking back and it's taking longer than I thought, but here are the pieces as I get to them...
My life is definaltely more organized and recorded from Easter on. That's when I started blogging. I am grateful for this blog. It has been a great way to keep a "journal" and keep in touch with my close family and friends. Through it I have learn the value of keeping a record of my family.

January...

February...

March...

April...
we had a great Easter at Bear Lake with Tressa


May...

June...

July...
found us in Palm Springs for a T family reunion

Sam had his first moving-going experience (Ice Age 3)

and James first steps

August...
brought us fun trips to Lagoon

family passes to fun places around (like Thanksgiving point)

play dates outside

sleepovers with cousins

James' first haircut

and Seth's birthday


September...
brought morning walks

James' first birthday

and great times in Bear Lake, including the boy's first boat ride


October...
Grandpa M introduces the boys to his train collection

our first Pumpkin Patch experience

Sam's first play date

and a great Halloween with Thomas the Train and Donald Duck


November...
Makiah's Baptism

the chair war

and an amazing week at Disney world with Seth's family


December...
Sam's third birthday

our first visit to the Festival of Trees

drives all over to see Christmas Lights

making and eatting lots of yummy treats

parties and Santa

and a wonderful morning of family and presents

No comments:

Post a Comment