Monday night, for Family Night, we did the Christmas story. We read the kids the story and showed them pictures and talked out the true meaning of Christmas. I thought it would be fun to go see the little nativity at out temple after reading the story, but I forgot that the temple is closed on Mondays. So the kids were really disappointed.
After Sam's Tae Kwon Do class tonight I thought, oh, lets just go see it really quickly. Did I mention that it was 6 degrees! The kids were NOT happy. Especially Sam, who didn't bring a coat. We made due with a blanket that was in the car. Needless to say, we snapped the photo and got back into our warm car as fast as we could! Sometimes Mom doesn't plan things out very well! ;) At least we have a story to tell about it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment