Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Chloe's First Dance Recital

 This is one of those days I will never forget.  Chloe was so excited to finally be going on the stage to do her dance that she has been preparing.  She loved putting on her special costume, doing her hair, and I even let her wear some make-up.  What a fun night for a mother and daughter.  We giggled and smiled and talked about what it would be like as I dolled her up.  The anticipation was almost overwhelming.
 She did so well.  She was one of the few who was actually trying to do all the moves.  Some just stood there, some picked at the feathers in their skirts, some danced to their own beat,  but not Chloe.  She was focused.  It was so cute to watch her try her best while having one of the biggest smiles on her face I have ever seen.







When she was done we stayed to watch all the other dance groups.  She would commment on the moves she liked and which costumes were her favorite.  It was a fun night.


No comments:

Post a Comment