Tonight was a big night. There was so much to do before Santa came! We started our night off by going to the Night Before Christmas Lights. The kids (OK, it's really me) love to go to these fun streets that go all out and have the poem in their yards. We always drive through a few times enjoying the show and reading the story.
I always keep fun glasses in the car for our Christmas light viewing pleasure. They make the lights shine in fun different ways. We have Santa, snowman, snowflakes, candy canes, gingerbread men...Then it was back home to put out some reindeer food for the reindeer.
Then milk and cookies for the big guy and a few carrots for his team.
Tucking the kids in bed on Christmas Eve is such a treat. I don't know who is really more excited, them or me! I love having little ones in the house and I wish it could always be this magical and fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment