Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving in Preston

We had a great time going to Preston for Thanksgiving again. It is such a fun, little town where we feel like we are so far from home. We love the peace and quiet and the fact that our kids get to run crazy with their cousins all weekend.
They found many ways to entertain themselves this trip. From watching Snuggles and Champ play and wrestle non-stop, to walking them, to dance parties at night, to riding a mattress down the stairs, to sleep overs, to going to Madi's dance performance, to the fireworks and parade, our kids made more than enough memories to remember this trip for a life time.










Thanksgiving dinner is always super easy for me up there.  I don't do anything.  Between Jaime and Jake and Seth's mom, there are plenty of cooks in the kitchen.  I just get to kick back and relax and eat!
We weren't going to do any Black Friday shopping this year.  It has just gotten so crazy that we decided we wanted a nice quiet night.  Well, that didn't last long!  While putting the kids to bed I snagged my PJ's on a dresser nob and totally ripped them open.  I only had that pair with me, so that pretty much sealed the deal.  I had to go and at least get some new PJ's. 
We ended up having a great time just going where ever we could get in and there really wasn't any lines.  I love who we went from not wanting to go to going to multiple stores.  Long live Black Friday!  We of course came home and paraded our spoils around, gloating about the amazing deals we got.  We are so fickle! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment