Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dad's Off-Track...FOREVER!

 Today is Seth's last day of his MBA.  He has been working on it for a little over two years, and we are so proud of him for finishing.  What an accomplishment.  It hasn't been easy with him gone and I know it hasn't been easy for him to have such long days and lots of homework, but he did it and he did it well.
I have another back procedure tonight and so we won't be home to celebrate, so we thought we'd leave a little surprise for him on the garage door for when he came home.  The kids had a fun time helping me put it together.  Sam thought he was so funny.  He wrote, "I love Mom" and "good job Mom" and "Mom is the best".  What a little weasel!  He definitely got his father's sense of humor! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment