Saturday, December 14, 2013

Ward and Family Christmas Parties

Today we had a busy, yet fun day.  It started with a Christmas breakfast at our ward building where we got a visit from a very special someone!  The kids were so excited to see Santa.  They couldn't wait to sit on his lap and remind them that they had been trying so hard to be good and what they really wanted for Christmas.   
I was in charge of decorating for the Santa spot so I brought over my portable fireplace.  It was so fun and made a cute little cozy ambiance for Santa and his visitors.



 Tonight we got together with my family at my brother Andy's house for our annual Christmas Party and White Elephant.  I wish I would have taken more pictures, but at least I got a picture of my veggie Christmas tree I made for the event.  It was fun to do.
Jonie had asked me to bring some games to play and we ended up having a great time playing them, even after all the guff I got from the guys.  The white elephant was of course a blast.  The best gift by far was a hat that said, "#2 Dad".  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment