Friday, May 18, 2012

Haunted Houses and Napping Spots

This morning Sam and James were so cute.  They were pretending to be walking in a Haunted House together.  One of them would make a scary noise and then they would quickly hug each other and act scared.  It was so funny. 
I of course couldn't capture the good parts.  They seem to always know when I am recording and stop playing the way they were.  I got a bit of it, enough to help us remember. 
I love these two and how well they play together. I love that they are best friends. And I love how much their imaginations are developing.
Their other new thing is climbing up on the toy room bins and having "nap time".  Chloe makes her "bed" on one side and the boys make theirs on the other.  It is so funny how they will just lay there playing "nap time".  Hey, I won't complain.  I love quiet games.  Wish they'd come up with more of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment