I always thought I would have kids who loved to draw and do art like I do. Well, that didn't really turn out the way I thought. I am still waiting for all those great drawings to hang on my fridge. But thanks to our fun on the trampoline Sam drew his very first picture ever!
I am super sad that it was on the tramp because I wasn't able to keep it, but thanks to handy phone cameras I was able to take a picture of it for safe keeping.
This activity was such a success that he even drew more things. Yeah!
We'll defiantly be repeating this.
Sam's first drawing - A ghost
His second drawing - A snake
His third drawing - An alien
I get it. My boys aren't into coloring and drawing either. Arts and craft time at our lasts about 5 minutes. =) They enjoy watching me draw stuff for them, though. ha ha!
ReplyDelete