Saturday, May 5, 2012

Clover

Chloe has many names in this house.  Chloe, Chlo, ChloChlo, Chlobug, Chlobear, Clover, Baby Girl, Little Girl...
I think she has gotten so many because that's just how much personality she has. She truly is a character.
As I was cleaning off my camera I was smiling to myself at all the shots I've caught of her lately.  And was even reminded of some I didn't catch, but have in my head.  This little gem really does help everyone around her to be happy.


 This is her plugging her ears and taunting me as I was singing to them in the car.  I can't really be that bad....can I?


 A new bike was Chloe's splurge.  She got a great new bike just for her.  It is the best one I've seen.  I grows with her.  It is like 5 bikes in one.  It has a frame for a baby, then the stationary pedals for just being pushed, them front pedals that can lock or unlock as she learns to pedal, then the pole comes off the back (with which I can steer!).  It is awesome and she knows it.  As soon as she saw the picture on the box she said, "oooooo" and knew that that pink thing was hers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment