Saturday, May 19, 2012

Down


Something we are getting used to (sadly) is the fact that every once in a while I throw my back out.  This time it was simply bending over to make Chloe's bed.  I had just scrubbed down and washed everything in our house to make sure we were clean from her having Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  And let me tell you, that is something you don't ever want your kids to get.
We were lucky that only Chloe got it.  It has been going around our neighborhood and is super contagious.  We kept her away from the boys and she had her designated spot to sit in that everyone else (but Mom of course) stayed away from.
So, I guess if I was going to be down, now was the right time.  The house and everything else was done.
I am so grateful to great family, friends, and neighbors who didn't even wait to ask what they could do.  They just "did".  It was such a blessing and my family and I are so incredibly thankful for the meals, babysitting, visits, books, and help we recieved. 
My kids especially liked benefiting from the backrubs I wasn't quite ready for! :)  They were so kind to get them for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment