One of my new favorite places to go in the summer is the Thanksgiving Point Gardens. They are so beautiful and fun to be in. They have fun caves to play in, a lighthouse, cod fish to feed, and an awesome splash park with Noah's Ark.
The grounds are emaculate. The flowers, grasses, bushes, and trees are breath-taking.
Here's some of the fun we had:
Before we left we had to go back for a ride on the bear. Sam thought that was pretty cool.
So of course James had to get on too. I think he was wondering why Sam found this so fun.
And here are some of my favorite shots of the gardens:
Love the pictures I think the one with the blackeyed susans is my favorite one not of the boys of course!
ReplyDeleteI love the gardens as well especially during tulip time! Cool pics.
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun. Thanks for inviting us....
ReplyDeleteFun! We miss your boys! Wish we could all be playing with D-O-G...PUPPIES right now! I like the lily pad pictures.
ReplyDelete