Here are some of his first steps:
And here he is now:
I finally did it today. He is almost one, is walking, saying a few little things like woof (for a dog), ma-ma, da-da, na-na (for banana), ba (for bath). But I didn't want to cut his baby hair. That just seemed to seal the deal that my baby is growing up and no longer my baby. He runs around with Sam, steals his toys, his food, his sipies, and goes down the slide. My how time flies! I decided to save a few bucks and cute his hair myself. hopefully it looks okay. I was emotional and he was very squirmy, but didn't cry!
These pictures are a little off because I did this when Seth was gone and had to use the timer to capture the memory. Not too bad though...
And here's the after, I just love the little faces he makes!
Cute boys and cute pics!
ReplyDelete