Thank you to my sweet husband who let me sleep in until almost 10 this morning after a hard night with James. This is just what I needed to walk downstairs to to have a good laugh and a fun start to my day! Love ya honey!
(Seth is eating left over steak while Sam is enjoying left over spaghetti!) :)
Cute Seth! We has a lot of fun last night, I hope James' bad night wasn't our fault. Sophie had an awesome night, maybe they're trading.....
ReplyDeleteThis made me laugh. I can't wait for the day when I can sleep in. Ahhhh! Sleep.
ReplyDeleteHow Funny! Seth would do that! Thanks for the comment. Brightyn is now 12wks old. She is growing so fast. She is wearing 0-3mnths & some 3-6mnths just depending on the fit. They all seem to run a little differently. She is so long... some of her outfits just aren't long enough. Hehe.
ReplyDeleteBreakfast of Champions! LOL!
ReplyDelete