So I took my new neighbor, and instant friend, Aymee. We went to the Farm at Thanksgiving Point. It was so much fun...until the pony ride line! We made the mistake of going on a Tuesday in August, which is $2 Tuesday. There were SO many people there. We probably stood in line for an hour! The things we do for our kids!
Over all it was a great day. It's so nice to have a neighbor finally. I pray so hard for a good neighbor! Aymee only thinks she chose the house. Little does she know she had no choice because of my prayers! (Sorry Aymee, your stuck with me!)
Here's a few of the fun shots of the day...
James had no problem petting any of the animals (or letting them eat his fingers for that matter). It's amazing how kids love animals so much. It's amazing to see how it just clicks for them and makes them so happy to be with them.
James had no fear. He loved the wiskers on the horse.
Sam loves animals. He loved how big this horse was.
Sam and Aubree admiring the pigs. This was Aubree's first time seeing farm animals (besides in a book) and she looked at her mom and said something like, "They're kinda gross, huh mom?!" She is so cute!
James even got out a few times to say hi to the animals. This was his first time here and he was way into it. It was fun to watch.
You couldn't get Sam away from the cows. He would run back and forth between them saying "hi" and "moo" and "bye cow". While we was looking at this particular cow it "mooed" really loud right in his face. He loved that. He just giggled, jumped around and "mooed" back.
Aymee let Sam and James play with these ice packs in line. Sam ended up with both of them and got the idea really quick. It was so hot.
This was James' first pony ride and he LOVED it! I was so excited. He did really well. At first he had a look of terror on his face but then it quickly turned into a smile, cooing, and giggles. Even though he was SUPER tired he was a good sport!
Sam LOVED the pony ride. It was definately worth the wait.
After his turn there was an extra pony and I had an extra ride ticket. The worker was nice enough to let Sam ride again with out waiting in line again...and this time he did it on a big horse all by himself. He thought he was pretty cool!
You're so cute...I thought I chose this house...no? I had lots of fun too. Can't wait for next week.
ReplyDelete