I am one blessed mama and just wanted to take time to say it.
We have been enjoying the end of summer and the cooler weather that is coming with it. I love nice weather and wish we had more of it. Here's just a few shot of my sweet boys and some of the activities we have been enjoying.
Sam riding the train at Lagoon. We rode it...actually, I think we lost count how many times we rode it! :)
Baby James showing his skills at the park and heading for the slide. This has become a new favorite activity for him.
James is now going on the rides with Sam. This is fun for him, Sam is still getting used to it. We even took James on Puff. He LOVED it. How many 11 month olds do you know who can handle that! :)
We have been going through Seth's old toys and ebaying and DIing them. Sam and James thought they had just won the lottery. They are still wondering where it all went!
Anything Sam loves James now loves too! Fun for James, not so much for Sam! :)
I've been making it a point to spend a time everyday reading with the kids. Sam has really gotten back into reading and I love it. It is so cute to see him love the pictures and point out numbers, colors, animals, and letters he finds in them!
James has also started to venture into the sandbox with Sam and is learning the fine art of dirt. Eating, throwing, covering himself in it....it's a beautiful thing to see a boy's face light up when he gets to get dirty!
Love all the adventures...little boys are FUN
ReplyDeleteThose are such sweet pictures! I especially love their expressions in the first two. Soo cute.
ReplyDelete