So, something I hate more than anything is when I do something just plain old stupid! And sadly, that happens more frequently than I would like to admit.
Today was the perfect example. I decided to pull into our garage from the other direction and just judged my distance wrong. CRUNCH! I hit the side of the garage and popped the bummer out from the side fender! I was so mad and I am sad to admit I did not handle it very well initially. I couldn't believe how bad the damage was for how slow I was going and due to the fact that I barely hit it.
We went and got a quote for the damage. $1,200! What?! Let's just say that suddenly I don't think it looks as bad as I thought! ;)
I asked my mom if it was bad to pray that someone would just hit the front of my car a little so that they would have to fix it. She responded, "No, just make sure you pray for someone with insurance to hit me."
Good call Mom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment