Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sam's Work

I am so proud of how well Sam is doing in school.  He has really grown up these last few weeks.  He is quite kind, patient, and more willing to put the necessary work into his project to get them done.
One of his first projects was to fill in this outline with things that he loves.  We had fun thinking of his most favorite things, drawing them, coloring them and then labeling them.

 The things that made the list:
Family, Trains, Nachos, Swimming, Hockey, Birthday, Playing Games on Mom's Phone, Christmas, Riding his Scooter to School, Fruit Punch Slushies, Dinosaurs, McDonald's Ice Cream, Pink Drink at Grandma's, Going to Bear Lake, and Disneyland.
(I'd say he has a pretty soft life!) :)
 Here's some of his first homework assignments:
This is the first paper we got back from school.  He had to find all the "thes" and rhyming words.  He then had to draw pictures of what was in the poem.  This paper is priceless to me!  I love his dish and spoon and his cat.
 This was his first writing assignment.  He did really well.  We just need to work on "top to bottom and left to right."
 It says: (starting from bottom right and then going up and around) "I do not like the story of the big bad wolf."  I was very impressed with his work.  His writing and spelling is amazing for having to do it all on his own and for his first try.
The drawing is of the "Big Bad Wolf."  So precious!
These are memorise I never want to loose!

No comments:

Post a Comment