Friday, August 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!

We had a great time putting together a great party for Seth for his birthday.  The kids and I made a banner, went and got some presents, and made him a very special cake.
 

 I let the kids go crazy with the cake.  They used as much frosting as I could put in front of them. 
 They were very proud of themselves and how their cake looked.  Here they are saying "Ta-da!"

 Here's the masterpiece.  Sam used blue, James used brown, and Chloe is responsible for the red.
 I'm not sure how much of the frosting actually made it onto the cake with how many "tastes" they took to make sure it was good, but a good amount must have, because the cake to frosting ratio was quite impressive.
 We should have planned our time a little better because we were done with everything and waiting and waiting for Dad to get home.  I think it just made the suspense of it all even better.
 Singing "Happy Birthday"
 Blowing out the candles
 And opening his presents.


 Score!  Superhero action figures and an Avengers t-shirt.
 And finally...time for the cake!
Happy Birthday Honey!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment