Thursday, February 24, 2011

I did it all by myself, Mommy!

Those were the proud words from my little cuties on Tuesday. I had a Primary Meeting (that I got to hold a sicky Chloe all the way through!). It was long and we were all still pretty sick in this house, so it was a little chaotic.
The boys kept coming and interrupting and wanting to blow bubbles, which is ALWAYS a supervised activity. Well, what can I say. I caved. I opened the bubbles for them and sent them on their way.
When the meeting was over I went into our family room and saw these 4 towels on the carpet with 4 empty bubbles on them. When I asked the boys about it they proudly beamed that they had spilled, but that they had cleaned up the spills. I couldn't be mad. I just smiled and loved their pride and enthusiasm! What sweeties. They worked so hard to do the right thing!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I love when they do cute things like that....

    ReplyDelete