Well, after growing my hair out of a year I finally decided to chop it, and man did I chop it! :) It was time. I always get these huge desires to grow my hair out and I'm not really sure why because I don't look that great with long hair. I will admit that it was a lot easier to grow it out having bangs.
Needless to say, I was excited that it was long enough to donate, I did have to cut it a little shorter than I wanted, but it was worth it, and after all, hair grows! I found out that Seth's mom had enough to donate too, so we sent our hair off to Locks of Love together. It was really fun!
Cute! I love it! Lizzy did Locks of Love once. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteok, you look so cute! why does everyone else with short hair look great and i hate mine?! wish mine was that cute. seriously, you are one of those people that has that face that is just so good looking! i am not kidding! i told adam that the day we swam...and you should totally invite me to your craft night. it may take me a while to come, but it is something i would love to do!
ReplyDeleteoh dang, this is emilee by the way.
ReplyDelete