Monday, February 14, 2011

A Bear Lake Valentine's


We love to go to Bear Lake in the winter. It is always so peaceful and quite. It is a great break from the bleakness of winter and the mundaneness of everyday winter life. We just pack up the video games, crafts, good eats, and plenty of jammies.
We had a great Valentine's day. We got fun treats and little gifts and enjoyed the relaxation. We had our friends up with us for the long weekend and enjoyed the good company.
The boys loved their Valentine goodies. Seth especially loved his. He got a little sushi dish set and chopsticks. I got him the bamboo roll too so that I could learn to make him some sushi.



The deer are everywhere around our condo and we love to see them. James had a face off with on on the porch. It was fun to watch them just stare at eachother. The deer were also everywhere round the hills where we were sledding.


The boys had a great time sledding. I love that they are fearless and love being out there having a good time.


No comments:

Post a Comment