Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Circus



We got coupons to the circus. They were such an amazing deal that I couldn't pass it up. I've wanted to take our kids to the circus for forever, and this was finally our chance.
It was a small town circus, but I thought it would still be fun, and I figured I couldn't go wrong since it only cost our whole family $16 to go.
Well, it wasn't that great (to say the least). It was very small and hard to see because not much was going on. I still thought it was somewhat fun, but the boys were not impressed.
The whole time we were there I kept thinking about the movie "A Bug's Life" and how those poor bugs were wanna-be circus performers. These poor people seemed like just that. We left at intermission and vowed that our next circus experience would be the big time! :)
It was still fun to get out, but I think we definitely understand the meaning of "the big top" now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment