Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 3rd and 4th of July

We had a fun 4th weekend with my side of the family. We had 7 out of the 10 families here and it was a blast. My parents came up and brought Clay with them. He will be staying with us for at least a month. Jon, Andy, Joy, Mark, Matt, Mine, and Nate's families were all here too!
We started it off with a fun and yummy breakfast with our ward. It was the first really fun ward activity that we've been too. It was fun and I was glad to spend some time with my neighbors.

We had a great time Saturday swimming at Joy's community pool and then hanging out, eating great food and playing around. We didn't make it long enough to watch the fireworks, the poor boys were so tired from so much family fun.

We of course had a traditional family scavenger hunt for the kids while they had to run around with the cameras doing and finding crazy things.


We went back down Sunday for more good times and food.

We did set fireworks off Sunday night and I learned that my boys are little pyros! :) It was fun to see them stay up late and ooooohhh and aaaaahhhhh.



I love holidays, especially the 4th. I love summer fun, swimming, eating BBQ, and especially the fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment