Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Toilet Papered


So my brother Mark came over to grab Clay for dinner and family night last night. It was fun to him to go and have some time with their family. When they came back they came through our back door. I thought it was a little weird, but, hey, that's how Mark rolls.
They hung out for a while and the kids played while Mark did our dishes (so nice!). Our door bell rang and I sent the kids to get it since I wasn't feeling so well and didn't want to get up. It was some boys in our neighborhood coming to tell us that we had been toilet papered!
I was so mad. I couldn't believe someone would toilet paper us. I yelled to Seth that someone had toilet papered us and to come see. He wasn't interested at all and I couldn't tell why. I yelled to the boys down the street and said that if they found out who it was to let me know.
Mark and the kids were laughing at me....duh, of course they had done it! I can't believe how dumb I was. It was pretty funny how clueless I was to the whole thing. Seth even laughed. He couldn't believe that I really didn't know it was them.
Yes, yes, the jokes on me...again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment