Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

I got invited to a pre-premiere of Eclipse. It was so fun to be able to see it and not have to stay up until midnight. I have to admit there was a little chip on my shoulder as I walked out and everyone was still waiting to see it.
I went with my friend Aymee and her aunt and uncle. A friend of ours in our ward has a cousin who rented out a theater.
It was definitely the best of the 3 movies. I thought it was very well done and I am glad to see that with all the action Seth should like it too.
The actors finally looked good in this one. I was telling everyone (half the women in my ward were there) that this one was "one bad haircut short of being perfect." I don't know why Jasper had to look so hideous, but he sure did. Maybe it was to put and end to the "team Jasper" slogans. It sure killed it for me.
The only down to the night was the little boy that some mom brought with her. The poor thing was so scared and crying during one of the fight scenes. I don't know why some parents have to take their kids to movies that they shouldn't, especially when they haven't previewed them before!
I of course had to snap a few shots while we were there. We were all jazzed up in our "Twilight" gear from Aymee. She made me a cute necklace. Her uncle felt let out, so he stuck some forks in his shirt pocket!
I took one with Edward and Aymee with Jacob. (I know, I know, I'm still working on her...team Jacob?)



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! We are nerds but it is so much more fun that way! And try as much as you may, but team Jacob will prevail! :) I'm glad you came and we could have a girl night (plus Corey) And P.s. you are beautiful...it's not fair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, no, no. I have to say I am a huge team edward fan!! I am glad we can team up together on that!

    ReplyDelete