This last weekend we had a fun time with Seth's Mom's side of the family. I really haven't had the opportunity to get to know many of them before, so it was fun.
We got to spend a fun night at Seth's parent's house just hanging out and eating great food.
We were going to go camp out at Lagoon but poor Sammy woke up from his nap with a bad ear ache. We took him in and found that he had a bad ear infection, so we canceled our camping trip. No harm done, just a bit of a waste of packing all day!
We spent all day Saturday at Lagoon with his whole family. It was so fun.
Clay especially had a good time being able to go with some of the older kids to the big rides while we took it easy with Sam and James.
We ended the weekend with a nice "day of rest" on Sunday with his family. I mainly hung out at home and rested. I was pretty wiped out from Saturday and all the "fun" pregnancy issues I've had the pleasure of going through! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment