The boys had one of their funnest days ever. I told them it was Grandpa's birthday and they were do excited to make him a card, cake, and wrap his presents.
We decided to have a little fun with his cake and use an idea I got from my friend. We made a cupcake tower. It was fun to see Sam's eyes light up when he learned we could make a tower out of cupcakes.
We had a fun little party for him and then went out to eat at Village Inn. Little did we know it was free pie day. We got introduced to their Lemon Deluxe. It was SOOOO good. (I made Seth go pick one up later!)
We sure do love Grandpa at this house and were glad to be able to do a little something for him for all he does for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment