Thursday, July 22, 2010

MY Day


It was my birthday and I had a great day. It was very relaxed and I was surrounded by family. We went to McDonald's for lunch, which totally made the day for the boys. That's their idea of a good meal on a birthday.
My parents were in town house hunting so it was a treat to have them be able to be with us. I requested my favorite meal from my Dad, "Guac". And my mom of course whipped together a cute cake for me and had lots of help licking spoons and sampling frosting from Sam and James.

We had a fun time decorating. The boys were way into it, so I just went with it. He had to make birthday Mr. Potato Heads for the occasion and hang fireworks for the party.

I felt lots of love from my friends and neighbors. It was sweet to see all the cards and goodies come in. I didn't know so many people were aware of me and cared. It was very touching. I must admit my favorite was a Lemon Pie from my friend Melanie. SOOOOO sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment