Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sam's First Movie


Last Saturday we decided that Sam was ready for his first movie so we took him to see Ice Age 3. We knew that anything with a "Sharp Tooth" would keep his attention.
It was one of the cutest things to watch. He was so taken by his surroundings that you couldn't get his attention. (I couldn't even get this attention to look at the camera. He was just trying to make sense of all the action around him!)


From getting the tickets,


to the treats,


to the big seat(which we had to help hold down because he was so light),


to the amazement that was on his face when the screen lit up.


James was a pretty good sport about it too. We just put out toys for him and he just played.
About half way through the movie James needed to crawl around so I took him down to the front. Sam soon followed (He made it about an hour). They were soon going laps around the seat down in front...Sam screaming and giggling. It was a good thing we weren't the only kids that were running around. Sam would always stop and watch when the Dinosaurs were in a scene.
Over all it was a great time.
I can't believe how quickly these kids are growing up!

5 comments:

  1. Fun Fun see you are always doing something fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. I love his cute excited faces. We have almost gone to that movie with Aubree...I'm afraid it will be more work than fun. I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a brave soul, taking not just one, but both kids to a movie. I'm no where near brave enough yet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved taking Jordyn to see "UP" and it went great! I love that someting so simple as the movie theater makes their little life seem so wonderful! Now, whenever we drive by the theater Jordyn says, "Oh, my big show." So Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never forget Miles first movie...it was Cars and he didn't move the entire two hours! He still is a race car fanatic.

    ReplyDelete