
Here's Sam admiring some of the fossils.

James and his fun cousin Madi.

James and Tori. Sam and Dani. Cute little cousins playing. They have so much for kids to do. They have hands on exibits, play areas, digging stations, coloring, toys, and scavenger hunts. We loved it.




We then ended the day with a fun little night for Grandpa M. This was my attempt at a fun golf cake for him. My mom always makes cute cakes for everyone's birthdays, so I thought I'd take a stab at it.

Of course Sam helped, or snitched, I'm still kind of fuzzy on that one! :)


Happy Birthday Grandpa. We love you!
Fun days...this summer is going to go fast for you guys will all of your activities.
ReplyDeleteCute Cake! We love the dino's too.
ReplyDeleteWe still have yet to go there, but it looks fun. Good job on the cake. I am so not skilled that way!
ReplyDelete