James was sadly not feeling well. He suffered from high fevers which led to Rosiola. I am finally over my infection and lack of sleep, and thankfully Sam and Seth were up for all that this week had to offer.
Monday we got to go play at Joy's (which we always love doing). Sam and Haley of course had a blast together playing, pulling, and yelling at each other.

Tuesday I got to go help Grandma Miller out and Sam got to play with his cousin Emily. We then met up later to a fun family night at Chuck E. Cheese's. Sam got the idea about tickets. He sat on top of one of the machines and just dropped tokens in. He did really well as you can see and we got some great prizes for once!


Wednesday Seth and Sam went to Lagoon with some of Seth'sfamily while James and I stayed home to try to get some rest to feel better. We were sad we missed out, but were happy to see the fun picture Seth took.
Thursday brought my mom and Joy with her kids. I called early that morning for reinforcements after a long night and no reserves. I love my mom and sister so much. They saved me from a long, terrible, onry day...which turned out to be a great day at our park. We played hard and rushed home as the lightning and rain followed shortly after.
Friday Seth's family went back to Lagoon so I got my fun in too. James and I were feeling better and enjoyed a day out in the fun and the sun. We had a great time. It was especially fun for me to be a kid and enjoy all the rides. It was hard to get me off of them. It's great to see Sam "get it". He still doesn't wait in lines well, but he loves the hard core rides (as hard core as they let a mini 2 year old ride) and I can't wait to have my little buddy ride more and more with me.
Saturday we had a great 4th of July. As per tradition we headed down to my sister Joy's to spend the day with my side of the family. We went to her new community pool and had a blast. They had everything you could ever imagine. 2 kiddie pools, a hot tub, a deep lap pool, a pool that makes waves for surfing, a slide, and best of all a lazy river. We would have loved to just float the river all day.
The rest of the day brought movies, games, LOTS of yummy food (it was like a summer Thanksgiving), and fireworks. One of the greatest parts was that my brother Matt was able to be there. He and his new wife are moving up here to Utah and we are so excited about it.
On our way home we had to stop at the store to pick a few things up. Sweet Seth picked me up some beautiful flowers and ended a wonderful day for me.
What a week I'm tired just reading about it! Thanks for playing with us this week we all had a blast...and flowers...I think Seth is a wise smart man...Maybe he should talk to Ben:-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you survived to tell the tale! Love all the photos. :) Hope to see you Friday for some chocolate and catching up.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for the crappy week, but it sounds like it turned out okay. I love the pool, it looks very fun. Tell Seth he's a rock star and I'm glad you're all doing better.
ReplyDeleteWow what a week! Cute Pictures- Glad you guys are feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are feeling better and could enjoy some of the festivities.
ReplyDelete