Thursday, July 16, 2009

"I'm Crazy!"



Sam's new thing is to hang out in the basement. He always wants us to go down there with him and play. When Seth gets home from work he grabs his hand and says, "downstairs, dad?" It is so cute.
We were just hanging out the other night and all the sudden he started adding this little twist to his jumping routine. Then he would get up and say, "I'm crazy!"
It was so funny. We just had to get a shot of it.
I love these kids so much. It's things like this that keep me so happy. I am so blessed to have them in my life!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!! Isn't being a Mom wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It's so funny to me that kids are fearless. Jordyn loves to jump off of things too. It looks like you guys have lots of fun in the downstairs.

    ReplyDelete