Tonight for Family Night we decided to go to Megan's soccer game. We had a great time watching her dominate the pitch. She is good and fun to watch. Nobody was going to get by her!
While Seth and I watched the game the kids had fun running around and playing. But with running and fun comes the accidents.
Poor Sam was running on the tennis courts behind us and didn't see the wire that goes from the net to the pole a few feet away. The wire clothes-lined him and he went flying backwards. The poor kid had a huge mark on his head from the wire and big strawberries down his side where he skidded on the cement after he was shot back from the wire.
Then poor Chloe ate it running on the gravel. Oh man. All I have to say is that I am glad I stock my purse with band-aids and such. It was a fun but rough night for the M family!
No comments:
Post a Comment