Sunday, April 6, 2014

Inside Campout

The kids have been building forts lately.  And when I say forts, I don't mean just a little area they threw a blanket over, I mean really big, covers-my-whole-main-floor forts.  I remember building forts when I was a kid.  I loved making forts and I never understood why we couldn't just leave them up...until now.  My house is a mess! :)
Every chair, pillow, blanket and stuffed toy they can get their hands on ends up in their "base".  Now I'm the one telling them they have to clean it up.
After days and days of making them pick it up, I finally just gave in and let them keep them up for a while.  They were so excited and decided that they needed to sleep in their forts.  I didn't think they'd be able to get to sleep and I thought they might wake up and be scared, but they slept well and had a great night sleeping out inside! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment