Saturday, April 19, 2014

Karen's New Talent

This weekend I decided I wanted to pursue a new talent; that of balloon animal making.  For some reason Chloe has been wanting a balloon animal.  She must have seen one on a show or something.  So I called up my friend's husband, Jamon, who I know knows how to twist balloons.  He let me come over last night and learn a few animals and things and the different twists and ties there are.
So today I had fun on YouTube learning how to do all sorts of fun animals and things.  The kids (and I) were loving it.   
There were a lot of pops and unidentifiable creations, but I am getting the hang of it.  Pretty soon there were dozens of balloon animals all over the house.  Who knew balloon tying could be so therapeutic?! :)
I just may have to take balloons to our family Easter get together tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment