Monday, November 18, 2013

Deck the Halls

So I know it's a little early, but in our house Christmas is a comin'!  I have decided to go ahead with some back procedures to try and fix my back, or at least decrease the pain.  So, just in case they don't go well, I want Christmas up and ready so that we can enjoy the season.  I got no complaints from my kids.  They were of course excited to get the Christmas stuff out and help.  They are getting better and better at it and I love that it is now a family event.  So fun.
I have great memories of doing this with my mom.  I remember a fire going, music playing, lights glowing, and decorations being placed in just the right spots to make the season special.  I hope that we're on our way to the same types of memories in our house!




No comments:

Post a Comment