Sunday, November 10, 2013

Chloe's First Hair Cut

Chloe asked me if we could straighten her hair today for church and make it long like Presley's (her cousin).  I have never straightened her hair before.  It took a while, but Chloe was so patient. 
When we had it straight I noticed how raggy it looked, so it was time for her first hair cut. 

 She was so good while I cut it.  Here she is modeling her newly healthy and straight ends.  What a little doll.  It was hard to have to take so much off, but I guess that's what I get for letting it go so long.  I just always felt that if I had to cut her hair she really was growing up, and I couldn't let that happen.  She's my little girl.  But I guess I just have to accept it.  She really is growing up.  And she is a beautiful little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment