We had such a great time at our Ward's Christmas Party this year. It was "Christmas in Whoville" and the kids loved how fun it was. After we all ate, had our performances and watched the Grinch, we had a special visit from the best Santa I've ever seen! :)
The kids had been waiting so patiently all night since they heard he would probably be coming.
He was great. He talked to each child and gave them a candy cane.
I love these shots of Sam. You can read his facial expressions like a book!Are you the REAL Santa?
Okay, well, then, let's think what I want.
Alright, I guess you are, I'll tell you.
You can tell what James is thinking too, although I must say, he is a little softer in his facial expressions.
I'm a little shy. Give me a minute.
Ok, I like you, let's talk.
Let's get down to it. I really just came here for the candy.
Thanks big guy.
I wish you could hear the conversations they had. They were hilarious. It was just to crazy and noisy with all the excitement of the kids waiting to see Santa.
We tried to get Chloe to go see Santa but she said she didn't like that Santa and wouldn't get near him! :)
After all the kids had a turn Dave had to have a turn. I think he tried to make Santa feel a little uncomfortable, but Santa gave it right back to him.
I love this little shot and the "moment" they share together. It makes me crack up every time I see it!
This Santa was just so sweet and cute, I had to go say hi! :)
Like I said. It was a great party. We're so glad we got to see Santa! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment